AP-3 Air Purge Gun
Air Purge Spray/Pour Gun for Foam and Coatings
• Economical, Lightweight, Compact Design
• Less Parts than Most Competitive Air Purge Guns
• Short Trigger Stroke Reduces Operator Fatigue
• Check Valves for Maximum Cross Over Protection
• Advanced Design for Pattern Development and Mixing
- Separate Hardened Pattern Control Tip (PCT)
- Adhesion Resistance Coating
- Series of Air Passages to Reduce MaterialBuildup on the Spray Tip.
- Full Range of Round and Flat PCTs
- Pour Tip and Other Custom Configurations
- Blaster Tip Designed to Spray a Stream Upto 15 feet (5 meters)
• Simple Assembly and Disassembly
• Easy and Very Economical to Maintain
• Cartridge Valve Design Eliminates Spool Valve and Multiple O-Rings
• Optional Steel Gun Block
• Comes Standard with Coupling Block
• Well Balanced Gun and Easy to Maneuver
This economically priced gun weighing a mere 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg) is one of the lightest and smallest pluralcomponent spray guns on the market today.
The Chamber, PCT, Screen Screw Parts, Coupling Block and Check Valves are the same parts used in the PMCAP-2 Air Purge Gun.
The AP-3 has fewer parts than the leading competitor.
The traditional spool valve method of providing air to move the cylinder has been replaced with a one piecereplaceable Cartridge Valve, eliminating the need for multiple O-rings.
The short trigger stroke reduces operator fatigue, especially in high triggering applications such as residentialinsulation. The short trigger stroke also allows precise detail shots that cause competitive guns to struggle.Check valves not only protect against cross-over to the hoses, but PMC has also incorporated a separate checkvalve to protect the air passages of the gun.
The Advanced Pattern Development and Mixing is accomplished with the unique Chamber/PCT design whichprovides a multitude of spray pattern and mixing combinations. Chambers are available in all common and halfsizes. The hardened PCT’s are available in Round, Flat, Blaster and Pour Configurations.
Simple assembly and disassembly is accomplished by having fewer parts and requiring fewer tools to work onthis gun.
PMC offers the AP-3 with an optional Steel Gun Block.
The AP-3 Air Purge Gun comes standard with a coupling block to provide the contractor with quick and cleanremoval of the gun from the proportioner hoses.