Graco Reactor E-XP1
Electric Coatings Proportioner for polyurea coatings - applies up to 2 gal (7.6 liters) per minute
Graco Reactor E-XP1 proportioner is engineered to process and spray polyurea and other coatings that require high pressures. The hybrid heater and heated hose condition the materials to the right viscosity prior to mixing. Quick knockdown lower pump for easy maintenance, easy-to-use controls, and rugged, portable design make the Reactor the preferred choice for coatings applications.
Graco also offers an electric proportioner in its new Reactor 2 series, theReactor 2 E-XP2.Count on Graco Reactor E-Series proportioners for power, performance and productivity on fast-curing polyurea coatings. And get the job done faster and more reliably than ever before.
- Powerful hybrid heater provides up to 15,300 watts of heat to pre-heat material quickly
- Digital heat and pressure controls
- Easy to use
- Quick knockdown lower pumps for easy maintenance
- Rugged and portable
- Circulation valves with long-lasting seals
- Hose heat transformer that doesn't require tap settings
- Ship Building & Marine
- Pipe and Tank Coating
- Wastewater Treatment
- Secondary Containment Spill Prevention
- Truck Bedliners