PF/PFX-1600 Air Operated Proportioner
The newest generation of PMC air operated proportioners are good for both entry-level and seasoned applicators.
• Compact Design (24”x24”x32”) can result in smaller less expensive rigs
• Requires 35% less air consumption than competitive units (15-20 scfm @ 100 psi)
• Transformer can be mounted on machine or remote mount to conserve space
• Ideal for residential insulation, slab jacking and bedliners
• Options for hose lengths from 45’ to 310’
• Heater options range from 7.5kw to 12kw
• PF=2000 psi and the PFX=3000 psi
• 16 lbs/min at 1000 PSI and a #2 Chamber
• CE Approved
• Can be mounted on table top or cart
The PF/PFX-1600 Series utilizes the efficiencies of today’s pneumatic and heating technology in order to reduce the air and power consumption to create a new platform that is good for both entry-level and seasoned applicators.
The electrical console has been redesigned to eliminate the use of delicate circuit boards and displays.
Recirculation valves are standard on the PF and PFX.
Inlet Monitoring (IM) and Pressure Balance Control (PBC) are options.