Graco Hydraulic Reactor 2 H-XP2
Hydraulic Coatings and Polyurea Equipment for Coatings that Require High-Pressures – Applies up to 2.8 gal (10.6 liters) per minute
What a hydraulic system can do for you:
- Dependability – robust, durable, longest life spray system
- Reduce downtime – allows for longer time in between required maintenance
- Increase daily productivity – capable of extremely high duty cycle
Graco's line of hydraulic Reactors brings increased yield and high output spraying. Ideal for in-plant OEM's or applicators that spray at high volumes.
Reactor 2 stand-alone models are available in an H-XP2 and H-XP3.
Easy to Reach, Conveniently-Placed Electronics.Advanced Control Technology.
- Tracks, monitors and saves project data
- Data can be saved and downloaded onto a USB drive
- Stores up to 24 chemical recipes
- Drum level indicators
Graco InSite Remote Reporting Technology
- Transmits real-time job activity you can view on your smart phone, tablet or computer
- Included on Elite models
Quick and easy troubleshooting thanks to QR code shortcuts
- Results in less downtime
Sacrificial surge protector
- Protects your electronics against excessive power spikes
- Covers user display and control modules
- One of the best in the industry
- Roof and Wall Insulation
- Roof Coatings