SPP 16' Mobile Spray Rig
Built for Performance
Solid Construction provides a no-worry support structure for housing valuable spray materials and equipment.
- Double I-beam construction with support studs on 16-inch centers
- Double axle rated for 7,000-lb. Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)
- Engineered to accommodate 2 sets of material, one generator, one compressor, one proportioner and tools
- Ample headroom with 7' interior height
- Easy to pull using smaller trucks
Designed for Efficiency
SPP Mobile Spray Rigs perform better simply because they are designed better. Insulated for ambient temperature consistency, SPP Mobile Spray Rigs keep your ISO and Resin materials at an optimum temperature all year round.
- More easily achieved spray temperatures in cold weather
- Prevention of overheating & drum expansion in warm weather
- Proper humidity levels
- Reduced noise levels
- Added structural trailer integrity
- Maintained control over A & B material reactions
- Less wasted material and improved overall yield
Guaranteed to Last
Your Tagalong Trailer investment is comprised of several components by different manufacturers. We use only premium manufacturers that produce consistent, reliable products and have service centers nationally.
| || |
| || |