Graco T3 Transfer Pump
EASIER TO MANEUVER. The overall height of the T3 is 3.7 inches shorter above the drum than the T2, making it easier to remove from the drum inside of a spray rig.
LESS MAINTENANCE.The Merkur air-motor is based on air pilot valve technology. The air-motor switching is purely pneumatic. This differs from T1 and T2 Transfer Pumps, which use a mechanical reversing mechanism in the air-motor.
Graco's family of transfer pumps maintain performance in any environment.Transfer pumps are required to feed chemical to your Reactor spray machine or any other equipment requiring fluid transfer. Consider your material viscosities, desired output rate, interior ceiling height of your rig, and available air pressure when choosing your ideal transfer pump.
- Provide consistent feed pressures and flow rates for dependable results
- Lower pressure drops with higher viscosity materials at any ambient temperature
- Designed and manufactured by the worldwide leader in pump technology
- Longer lasting pump - designed for durability with less maintenance
- Quick-release bung adapter for easy drum removal without interference from hose connections
- Stainless steel wetted parts for corrosion-resistance
- PTFE seals for improved performance and less maintenance