IPM IP-01S Transfer Pumps (1:1 ratio)
IPM’s IP-01 series of pumps are general purpose transfer pumps designed for use with a wide variety of materials. The air driven motor is designed with simplicity in mind for years of use in less than desirable conditions.
- Fully air operated.
- 2 ball piston design provides uniform positive displacement.
- Extremely durable pump with long life packing.
- For wall mount or 5 gallon pail application.
- Transfer from drum to day tank.
- Continuous or dead end transfer.
- Low viscosity spray adhesive supply.
- Supply pump for air spray and HVLP (high volume low pressure) spray.
- Applications of coatings and wood finishing materials.
- Spray painting machinery.
- Fabricated plastic products.
- Automotive, truck and bus refinishing and components.
- Business machines and computer cabinet.
- Fabricated metal products.
- Wood furniture, cabinets and other wood products.
Typical Fluids Handled
- Windshield washer solvent
- Automatic transmission fluid
- Motor and hydraulic oil
- General chemicals
- Thinners and solvents
- Light viscosity coatings (primers, stains, enamel, alkyd & acrylic paints)
- Spray adhesives and finishes
- Solvent based paints
- Water based paints (SST models)
- Metallic paints
- Mould release compounds
- Ceramic glazes
Fluid Ratio : 1:1
Max Output Flow Int : 6.0 gpm (23.0 lpm)
Max Output Flow Cont : 4.0 gpm (15.0 lpm)
Max Output Pressure : 180 psi (12.4 bar)
Max Air Input Pressure : 180 psi (12.4 bar)
Air Inlet Port : 1/4 npt(f)
Fluid Outlet Port : 3/4 npt(f)
Rod Piston Packings : Teflon®
Other Seals : Viton®
Rod Cylinder : Stainless Steel
Other Wetted Parts : Stainless Steel
Weight Stubby Drum : 11 lbs. (4.9 Kg.)
Package : 4”x4”x35” (102mm x 102mm x 889mm) 16 lbs. (7.26 Kg.)